Sunday, May 16, 2010

"God in my weeping...God in my healing..."

I recommend that you all look it up the song by Tim Hughes called "Everything." It moves me every time.

It talks about God being our everything. (Sounds simple, right?)

The lines that speaks to me most goes as follows:

God in my hoping

There in my dreaming

God in my watching

God in my waiting


God in my laughing

There in my weeping

God in my hurting

God in my healing

I can barely sing through this part of the song even though I want to. It brings me to tears and while I mouth the words and my heart is singing, my voice pratically disappears..... God in my hoping....dreaming....watching....WAITING.....God in my laughing....weeping....hurting....HEALING.

May it be a blessing, encouragement and prayer your heart may also sing even if your lips can't audibly say the words. God is with us through all of our fertility hopes, dreams, waiting, hurts, tears, and healings.
He is God!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'll have to download that song. I've heard other ones by Tim Hughes that I enjoy. I'm sure I'll love this one too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for suggesting this beautiful song. I am going to download it right now.

    ReplyDelete