Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Disappointment Surrounds

It's decided. We aren't moving this summer. It had all still been up in the air. The one hope of selling dropped off. They didn't come to look at the house tonight. While I know our place is great for us, I'm disappointed. REALLY disappointed. It's complex. Partially, I wanted a change. I wanted to start over....a new community, new friends, new job, new focus instead of infertility, new city, and to be closer to family. We don't regret the house choice we made here several years ago, it's just that so much has been up in the air and has had us questioning whether now was the time to move or not. Apparently not. It just feels like one more loss. Can't have a baby and can't move right now either. Why did we have the desire in our hearts to move to begin with? Why did so many things seem to open up for possibilities, yet not really in the end? What was the point?
That's how I'm feeling tonight...
I also had to hide some of the pregnancy blogs on my blog reading list. I'm finding it hard to see the contast updates and reminders that I'm not on that path too. I'm sure I might check them once in a while, but on my terms, when I can handle it. Fa.cebook might as well be Pregnancybook. The only reason I really want to stay on there is to see pics of my nephew who lives far away.
Thanks for treading through my grumbling and sadness.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear.

    I feel you on the pregnancy blogs thing. Currently I'm connected to a ton of people who are going through IF and that's the only people I connect with, but eventually I know I'll see the pregnancy announcements and feel that pain over again.

    Sorry about facebook - I had to put one person on hide for that reason. You could at least on your main page click a person's update and click "hide" and click "hide such and such's name" to kind of avoid most of it.
    Hoping things look up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear things are feeling really unfair right now. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete