Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 101 Award

Thanks to Beckie at Beckie's Infertility Journey, I've been given the Happy 101 Award. I'm supposed to list 10 things that make my day and pass the award onto 10 people. However, I'm not too sure how to pass it on, but I'll try.

10 things that make my day:
1. A chai tea latte
2. Having a clean and tidy office - or any room in the house
3. A phone call from my 3 year old nephew, who after leaving a message says she's not home, but I'll call my uncle (who shares the same phone # as me). :)
4. Snow Days - unexpected days off of work
5. Seeing new flowers come up in the garden or observing my houseplants have grown
6. Having a good deep-hearted laugh
7. Listening to music and belting it out while driving by myself on the highway
8. Mail - I love getting snail mail and now lately, blog comments
9. Eating dinner out with my husband
10. Spending time with my nieces or nephew

I think I've figured it out how to pass it on...
People I'd like to pass the award onto are:
1. Rebekah at Heart Cries
2. Michelle at Bloggin INSTYLE
3. Tori at Fertility Wishes and BFP Dreams
4. Noelle at the Desire of My Heart
5. Babies Everywhere...But None That Call Me Mama
6. A + B, Waiting for C
7. Esperanza at A Tale (of the trials and tribulations) of Trying
8. Hillary at Making Me Mom

I'm afraid I'm a new blogger, so I only have 8 people to pass it onto.

~ PatientlyWaiting

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! Getting the mail is one of my favorite parts of the day. I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :).

    Mmmmhhh...chai tea latte sounds yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will be putting mine up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Happy 101 Award. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I was getting my post ready! Anyway, I really appreciate it and I put my post up last night if you want to check it out!

    Thanks again! Kait @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete