Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Project to Take My Mind Off of TTC

My mom called yesterday and came for a 3 day last minute visit! This is great! We have started a project.

My husband and I picked up two unique looking chairs at the side of the road one day almost 3 years ago. They are so cool! I'll try to add a picture here. One was ripped apart and the other was still in its original condition; however, the legs were painted green and the seats were a turquoise vinyl - believe it or not! Anyhow we've started them and I hope by the end of the day I'll have a new picture to put up here of one of them finished.

Yippie....only 3 years later! (I bought all the stuff to reupholster them last year and am glad to be using it before the fabric I chose goes out of style.) Thankfully, someone had started to rip one of them apart so it saved us some work! Talk about staples!!!


Before -
I don't mind the green on the legs, but with turquoise???

Check back later to see the finished product!


~ Patiently Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment