Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tired of Patiently Waiting

Well, the chairs didn't go quite as planned. We had hoped to get one totally finished, but ran into some trickier parts and ran out of time. They are definately improved for the better, even though they're far from useable yet. - A project to finish another day. We had a nice time together, mom and I.

I am dying to start this next IUI cycle! It seems like it is taking forever to get there. I wanted this cycle to be done before I head back to full time work. That would just make things easier and less stressful. (I also so badly wanted to be pregnant heading back to work.) While of course I know I'll hope - hope - hope this cycle will work this time, right now I don't feel so hopeful.

~ Tired of Patiently Waiting and tired of walking this often seemingly lonely path...

No comments:

Post a Comment